Currently available career opportunities at GIS UK Ltd
Start Date: Immediate
Global investment business based in London seek candidates for its compliance department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of the business’s legal compliance requirements and will be supporting with contractual matters relating to the company across our international offices.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assisting/devising compliance protocols, processes and documentation for US, UK and Rest of World
• Overall responsibility and management of all day-to-day aspects of compliance for clients
• Carry out internal audits compliance as per framework standards
• Ensuring all client documentation required for compliance purposes is obtained.
• Contacting clients via email/phone to chase outstanding documentation
• Deal with client compliance issues and queries
• Performing No go words/blocks report – monthly audit
• Conducting backdoors and business compliance duties on behalf of the team
• Degree educated (ideally Legal degree) with good commercial awareness.
• Compliance knowledge of UK and EU preferred
• In depth experience of managing contractor compliance and administration
• Proven history, balancing compliance and commercial approaches to business
• Good understanding of contract principles.
• Must be extremely organised, efficient and able to multi-task
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, including conflict management
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail
• A proven track record of proactive approaches to identify processes for improvement and rolling out new projects
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Competent in Microsoft office suite software in particular Microsoft excel